With HeidiSQL you will also be able to
* generate nice SQL-exports
* synchronize tables between two databases
* manage user-privileges
* import text-files
* export table-data as CSV, HTML and XML
* browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
* batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
* write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
* monitor and kill client-processes
* connect to servers via commandline
* and much more
HeidiSQL is a Freeware software in the category Business developed by Ansgar Becker.
It was checked for updates 565 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of HeidiSQL is 8.3, released on 05/13/2014. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007.
HeidiSQL requires one of the operating systems Windows XP/2000 Pro/Server 2003/Vista/2000 Server/Server 2008/7/8/Server 2012 to be running on the computer it will be installed on. The download file has a size of 3MB.
Users of HeidiSQL gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.