HeidiSQL 9.1Ansgar Becker – 6.9MB – Freeware –
out of 9 votes
With HeidiSQL you will also be able to
* generate nice SQL-exports
* synchronize tables between two databases
* manage user-privileges
* import text-files
* export table-data as CSV, HTML and XML
* browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
* batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
* write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
* monitor and kill client-processes
* connect to servers via commandline
* and much more
HeidiSQL is a Freeware software in the category Business developed by Ansgar Becker.
It was checked for updates 251 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of HeidiSQL is 9.1, released on 04/23/2015. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007.
HeidiSQL runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 6.9MB.
Users of HeidiSQL gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for HeidiSQL!
- 06/25/2014 - CyberLink Media Suite Essentials 11
- 05/24/2018 - O&O SafeErase Professional 12.5.168
- 05/24/2018 - SiSoftware Sandra Lite Titanium.RTMa 28.18.2018.5
- 05/24/2018 - Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 16.0.2361.1
- 05/24/2018 - Backup and Sync 3.42.9747.1898
with UpdateStar freeware.